Dynamics AX/365 Developer - London - £75k
About the role
I have partnered with a growing IT Consultancy who are about to start a D365 F&O upgrade at a global retail company and they are looking for a confident AX/D365 F&O Developer to join their team immediately. This is following a multi-million pound investment and as a senior developer, you will be responsible for gathering the requirements from the client and maintaining a strong relationship throughout the project.
This is an opportunity to gain career progression and an opportunity to develop your stakeholder management skills. You will also be able to develop you technical skills, while being afforded the opportunity to work partially remotely (dependent on the governments guidelines) and you are given all of the equipment that you require as you will be upgrading all of the modules. If you are motivated by career progression and technical development, make sure you get in touch.
- Strong knowledge of X++/C++
- An excellent understanding of AX2012(R2/R3) and D365F&O
- Confident communication skills (written/verbal)
- Multi-module exposure and happy to travel to client site when needed
- This will be a home-based opportunity, yet at the start of the project (dependent on government regulations) you may be required to go into the London site. You will also be afforded the opportunity to travel internationally to the other client sites (dependent on personal preference).
- They are offering a market-leading base salary of £75,000 for the right candidate
- Once you have completed your probationary period, you are afforded the option of flexi-time
- All expenses covered for international travel
- MS Certification training and support
- Opportunity to work on a multi-million pound project
- 25+ days holiday
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349