Cloud Native Architect - Up to £100,000
We are a specialist Infrastructure and Cloud Native firm, focusing on Advisory, Systems Integration and Managed Services or what we prefer to call THINK, BUILD and RUN. We prove that IT can make a real difference to our customers' businesses and due to our continuing success, we are now looking to add to our team.
We hope to stand out on the market through empowering our team to deliver independent, best practice solutions, that does not rely on satisfying vendor sales targets and our customer demand is higher than ever!
This role will involving developing cutting edge enterprise cloud solutions for our enterprise customers! It will involve many different aspects of the role that will require you to manage technical aspects of projects, including scope, design and implementation. You will also be involved in the delivery of solutions to utilise the mainstream cloud tools and tool-sets so experience in this area is vital!
With a clear understanding of customer business requirements you will be able to convert their needs to technical requirements and solutions. This will include assisting with technical pre-sales in obtaining requirements from customers and documenting a viable solution including strong facilitation of workshops
- Experience in the architect & design of Cloud infrastructure solutions
- Strong & proven capability to conceptualise design & deliver through hands-on expertise with key cloud vendors including Azure, AWS & GCP
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, Containers, Microservices, CI/CD pipelines, problem solving etc.
- Strong understanding of security-related aspects to cloud solutions and proven ability to ensure a security-first approach to design.
- Demonstrate ability to manage technical projects and mentor team members
- Autonomy over your own work
- High demand from Enterprise clients
- Opportunity to work on multi-cloud platforms
- Flexibility over your work
- Competitive Salary
- Additional Benefits
If you are living in Ireland or the EU and interested in exploring this opportunity then their is potential for relocation assistance so if you feel you could hit the ground running then get in touch to discuss this role in more detail!
If you think you are the right person for the job, or are actively looking for a new position then get in touch @ linkedin.com/in/megan-ford-268607180 making reference to your job search.
Call 0191 500 8478 or email email@example.com
Worth noting, we offer a referral scheme of 250 euro Amazon vouchers. So if you do know anyone who has AWS or Development experience and is looking for a new role, if we place them with a client you will receive the vouchers!