Join a project for one of the most recognisable companies in the world and follow a path that fits your ambitions and dreams. This company is considered to be one of the best practical managerial schools in Poland, thus creates an amazing opportunity of becoming a leader. If you prefer to stay close to technologies, you will follow a tailored program to become a specialist in your domain.
The project will involve multiple positions, so please feel free to apply with your CV and we will find the right one for you, however below I will present information about the .NET Lead role.
START ASAP (mid July/ beginning of August) - UoP/B2B - negotiable salary
- Over 4 years' experience with T-SQL or MSSQL
- Over 4 years' experience with .NET C#, WCF
- The Enterprise Integration Lead (EIL) will work as part of the Enterprise Business Portal team under the direction of the Solution Architect.
- The position relies on experience and judgment to support, enhance and create ETL processes, requiring a broad degree of independence, knowledge and problem-solving skills.
- The ideal candidate for the EIL is a technical resource that has experience building comprehensive data integration solutions representing data from relational and analytical source systems or models.
- This role is required to transform data according to Business Rules and MDM and to work with the Enterprise Data Management team to assure attributes are properly governed and loaded into operational models. The role is also required to analyze sources of data, determine optimal data integration methodologies, map and model to relational and analytical layer data models, identify enhancements, and other needs relative to the Enterprise Data Integration space.
- The role additionally has input into the Enterprise Data Integration architecture, procedures and workflow. The role is expected to have a strong business acumen to provide effective and efficient solutions. Individuals in this role are expected to have a strong ability to multitask on various projects and priorities and keep them all moving forward.
- The role influences others in IT through sharing of specialized technical knowledge and mentor junior developers and reporting analysts in proper techniques, procedures and code performance adjustments. This role is expected to support and expand a culture of operational excellence.
- This position requires a highly technical individual that could communicate clearly with Solution Architect, Business Analysts, Database Architect and other IT professionals using technically sound terminology and excellent communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a strong leader and self-starter working in an autonomous environment. They will need to have a high level of experience coding technically sound solutions following industry best practices specifically around Enterprise Data Integration solutions, while exhibiting the ability to communicate in a non-technical or business manner.
- Additionally, an expert level understanding of database methodology, the MS BI Stack and other industry solutions are required.
- Establish application integration and SOA strategies across SaaS, on premise COTS and in-house developed applications. Is responsible for the Integration Architecture and roadmap, can effectively communicate architectural vision and ensure integration development activities are aligned with business objectives and priorities.