It's an international company that focuses on the production and installation of equipment for large areas. They work on government projects or have private clients and work together to come up with a brighter solution. The company has been doing very well and keeps growing. They have a lovely office in Liege - Belgium where they are looking for a Dynamics 365 technical lead who can join them.
The Role: Dynamics 365 technical lead
- The purpose of this position is to participate in the design and to build the solutions on the Dynamics 365 platform by providing technical advice and development of the solutions.
- You will design, build, roll-out, run and support the common back office information systems in a secured, agile and cost-effective manner.
- You will lead a technical team and help the solutions architect with technical advice. You will also advice partners on a technical aspect to challenge them on cost reductions and higher quality.
- You will provide technical documentation, create and execute technical tests scenario's, maintain the D365 environment and participate in the roll out of the implementation.
What they are looking for:
- >5 year's experience as a technical lead and as a developer / programmer
- Experience with dynamic 365 CE / SCM on a technical aspect
- Experience with release management & related tools, troubleshooting & debugging and Data migration
- You have knowledge of visual studio team services (VSTS), configuration, deployment using LCS and DevOps, Automated Build Generation, Development, troubleshooting and code debugging in D365, Extension approach of customisation in D365, Data Migration Framework and reporting with SSRS.
- Ability to lead a team of developers.
- Fluency in English is essential plus another language such as French, Dutch, German, Spanish or Portuguese
What they offer:
- Challenging and exciting projects (Global projects)
- Market competitive salary
- Mobility allowance (company car), travel expenses (fuel cad), laptop and smart phone
- Career development with clear progression plan
- Flexible work hours
- International travel of 10-20%
- Professional and fun colleagues to enjoy events and Friday evening drinks and snacks
- Company that values work-life balance
To Apply and to get more information Contact:
If you want more information about this or other roles that we might have don't hesitate to reach out to me.