Finance Dynamics 365 F&O Consultant
Contact details: email@example.com
I am actively seeking a Dynamics 365 F&O Finance Consultant for a company in Retail industry based in Johannesburg. You'll be part of a small yet growing team, you'll be working closely with other D365 members of the team, .net developers and BI specialists. They're looking for someone who is passionate in what they do, have confidence to take ownership of projects and someone who is up for a challenge to drive the business forward.
Required skills and experience:
- D365 F&O experience or alternatively Dynamics AX 2012 R3
- Understanding of financial modules, including configuration, parameter setup and defining financial processes.
- Chart of Account structure, financial dimensions and advanced account structure experience.
- Multiple legal entity consolidation and eliminations
- Management/Financial reporter experience a must
- Be able to facilitate and manage discovery workshops with business teams in the finance functional area.
- Compile Functional Requirements Documents and conceptualising future state business processes.
- Identifying and defining system GAPs.
- Unit and regression testing, developing test scripts.
- Super User training, developing end user training material.
- Ability to work independently
- Lead the deployment of finance related modules throughout the group and provide insight to finance teams on global best practices and methods.
- Inter-company trading configuration and defining business process steps.
- Overall understanding of D365 F&O deployment methods, Azure and LCS.
They are offering Medical aid, Pension Fund, Performance bonus & More! You'll be working remotely but may require to travel to the office once or twice a week.
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please contact Liana Robson on +441913387514 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.