My client based in Stockholm is looking for a .NET Developer to join their team. If you want to work for a company that genuinely puts their employees first then you're reading the right job advert! They have been appointed Sweden's best workplace over the years and they pride themselves on sticking to their core values. They want to make sure that every employee is happy to work there, every employee feels like they get as much as they can out of working for them and also every employee feels at home when they come to work.
You will also receive a lot of technical freedom, you will be encouraged to share your ideas, implement your ideas and everyone is listened to. They have great confidence in their employees so if you think of a way that could improve things, it's your chance to share those ideas! Working for them means that you will join a fantastic, competent and enthusiastic bunch of people with the surrounding environment that feels fun, hard working and creative!
What are we looking for...
- Someone with in depth knowledge working with .NET Frameworks (it is seen as a merit if you have worked with .NET Core)
- If you have any Cloud experience that is also a benefit (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- You are fluent in Swedish
- It is also a merit if you have worked or enjoy working in agile working methods
Overall, if you are someone that is self driven, ready for a challenge and looking to join somewhere that you can really excel then this is for you!
What can they offer you?...
- Technical freedom - the chance to really demonstrate your skills and ideas creatively
- A very generous salary and bonus scheme
- A variety of full life cycle projects, no legacy code and they work with a variety of sectors such as fiance, media, health care, food and beverage, gaming etc. You will not be put on a project that you don't find interesting or that isn't your tech stack!
Sounds like you could be a good fit? If yes then I am looking forward to receiving your application! Interviews are taking place next week, get in touch!