Dynamics CRM Lead - Rotterdam - Finance
As Dynamics CRM Lead you support and guide your implementations from proposals to the actual implementation and completion of projects. You collect the requirements, possibly in the form of workshops, and then work with your team to design the solution that best supports and optimizes the business processes of our customers.
You are an energetic team player who can also work independently, a result-oriented thinker and doer with the right mindset in terms of collegiality, quality and customer focus.
As a Lead Dynamics CRM Manager, your analytical and communication skills make you the ideal sparring partner for our business.
You work in a team that works scrum-driven, this means that you are busy initiating and guiding a daily stand-up in the morning, translating the wishes and needs of the end users into (technical) user stories together with the Product Owner and continuously working on delivering small pieces of program software. To progress by communicating to the other departments of the organization you work with the Product Owner at a weekly Application Committee chair.
Who are you?
- You have at least 5 years experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM , and experience in managing and coaching other one .
- We work a lot with LogicApps , PowerApps (Flows) and Customer Portals
- You have completed a study that matches the activities (such as Business Information Management, (Technical ) Business Administration, ICT service management, Application manager or Computer Science);
- Sparring partner for business.
- You are familiar with process modeling such as Business Process Modeling Notation;
- You are familiar with Agile working and find SCRUM methodology a nice way of working ;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You work in a structured and accurate manner;
- You set priorities and only need half a word;
What are you going to do?
- Contribute to more detailed design and processes made by team members via BPMN and document these in analysis items.
- Co-presenting to the business about the results achieved through demos (lunch sessions) or user training.
- Maintaining relationships with CRM-related suppliers such as external CRM partners .
- Responsible for performance monitoring, continuously improve the development and quality assurance.
- Personal growth is very important to us. As a lead you are essential in this and you safeguard this by, for example, providing onboarding of new CRM team members in the systems and working procedure that we use.
- Stimulating periodic knowledge sessions for, among other things, knowledge transfer.
- Coaching and guiding CRM team leaders.
If you or someone you can recommended are interested in this role, please contact me via email@example.com