It's an international end user in the marine industry where they specialize in boats and marine engines. Located in the region Liege, Belgium, they are committed to providing their customers with the best service, they work on transforming their clients IT system to a modern ERP system. To support the team with their new Dynamics 365 system they are looking for a Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst / consultant that focuses on Sales & Marketing or Supply chain & manufacturing.
The Role: Dynamics 365 Functional Analyst
- The purpose of this position is to support the IT systems (business applications, databases and BI) and design and improve the business solutions for the future.
- You will be focusing on supporting the resolution of day to day problems and incidents as part of day-to-day operational activities.
- You will analyse, specify, and validate the business needs of stakeholders before planning, designing, developing, and launching efficient business, financial, and operations solutions which support of core organizational functions and business processes.
- You are responsible for various tasks under roadmap planning, acquisition & development and operational delivery.
What they are looking for:
- You have an HBO / WO work and thinking level.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 with knowledge in modules of Sales, marketing or supply chain management.
- Significant experience and knowledge of ERP-systems, Demand planning/forecasting, Relational Databases, Business Intelligence and understand the concepts of data warehousing.
- Proven experience in delivering the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Fluency in English is essential.
What they offer:
- Market competitive salary
- Mobility allowance, travel expenses, laptop and smart phone
- Career development with clear progression plan
- Flexible work hours
- Relocation package
- International travel of 10-20%
- Professional and fun colleagues to enjoy events and Friday evening drinks and snacks
- Company that values work-life balance
- Candidates must have the right to reside and work within the EU
To Apply and to get more information Contact:
If you want more information about this or other roles that we might have don't hesitate to reach out to me.