MS Dynamics 365/CRM Developer - Washington D.C. - 8+ Month Contract
U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
A client in D.C. is looking for Dynamics CRM Engineers with ability to acquire Public Trust Clearance. This is a long term contract to help out with on-going projects with government entities.
You'll be working as part of a development team comprised of team leaders, project managers, business analysts and other stake holders. The right candidates will begin work remotely with possibility of post Covid-19 on-site requirements. Candidates must have great communication & attention to detail, proven experience, and eagerness for a new challenger.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant software development experience
- 3+ year of experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics CRM and be knowledgeable of the various versions of the product (2015 and 2016 and Dynamics 365).
- Experience in developing plugins and client side components for Dynamics 2015 and 365
- Experience in the development of client side functionality using Jscript and associated framework libraries such as angular and data tables
- Experience in CRM performance troubleshooting, architecture and correction
- Experience in the development of web services which utilize the CRM SDK
- 2+ experience with Web API development and plugins.
- Maintain, manage and design MS Dynamics 365 applications
- Customize and optimize CRM SQL Server database applications in support of business functions.
- Provide front-end Dynamics CRM development capabilities.
- Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment.
- Power BI and Power Platform Experience
- Experience in managing CRM sandbox environments in D365
- Extensive experience in the use of common source control systems and associated methodologies
- Experience in the use of: Azure data factory, Scribe, SSIS and Kingswaysoft data integration tools
- MS Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration certification.
Send resumes directly to Sebastian Jimenez (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call me at 646 863 7565 for more information.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7575.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.