Azure IaaS Architect w/ Terraform
Looking for a hands on Azure Infrastucture Architect with Terraform experince!
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Design and enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Build and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas
- 5+ years in software engineering with the technologies listed
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience architecting and developing complex Microsoft Azure, AD, Exchange, Lync, O365, and other Microsoft platforms
- 2+ years in a leadership role (Projects or People)
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud Computing to include migrations, large scale implementations, and CI/CD.
- 3+ years implementing unit tests or automation frameworks
- 3+ years solution design/documentation and deployment with Azure
- Consulting experience
- 5 years of proven consulting experience
- Extensive work experience in a client delivery role with direct client interaction
- Unbeatable heath coverage
- Generous PTO
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Salary w/ Bonus
If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Stephanie at 704-247-5568.
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.
Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more information.