Database Developer/Architect - Hereford, Herefordshire, England
As a leader in their industry, this company have been growing for the last 30 years and diversed into many niche areas.
We are looking for a SQL Database Developer with design and cloud experience to join this successful team. They pride themselves on being innovative and look to keep up to date with all the latest tech.
- Monitoring, maintaining, optimising SQL databases - on-prem, data centre, Azure.
- Designing new Azure databases for operational data stores
- Co-ordinate data migrations
- Maintaining database performance
- Tune & optimise query performance
- Make recommendations for upgrades, scaling, indexes
- Deliver data solutions in accordance with agreed organisational standards that ensure services are resilient, scalable and future-proof.
- Azure SQL Database
- Data Factory
- Data Lake
- SQL queries
- Stored Procedures
- Azure Synapse Analytics
- Stream Analytics
- REST API
- High Availability
- Disaster Recover
- Data Storage Structures
- Data Mining
- Data Cleansing
- Investment into your Health and Wellbeing
- Investment into your Learning and Development
- Fast paced team with lots to do
- Looking for passionate, hard working, progressive candidates
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary between £40,000 and £58,000, dependant on the strength of your skill-set.
- Gym Membership
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.