Sr. WMS Analyst - Navision - Monroe, NJ - $105k
A Dynamics NAV end user in the retail manufacturing sector is looking for a Sr. WMS Analyst to lead several internal projects focused around ERP, BI, and EDI systems. We need someone to help optimize their current processes through enhancing their systems and collaborating with users to improve workflows.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Lead an internal team on ERP projects, ensuring effective delivery within schedule and budget
- Manage all aspects of company systems including Dynamics NAV, EDI, WMS, and BI tools
- Act as a liaison between warehouse employees and the Microsoft Partner on any technical customizations and system improvements
- Gather requirements from company stakeholders to understand current processes and design new and improved functionality
- Work with users on support, training, and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with the organization's Microsoft VAR and an internal developer on creating custom modifications
- 4+ years of Dynamics NAV experience, including implementation, project management, and integration
- Business Central implementation experience a plus, not required
- Experience with Jet Reports and/or SSRS a plus
- Advanced Warehousing experience in NAV highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of Lanham E-Ship, EDI, and Barcoding integration projects
- Excellent communication skills
Salary / Benefits:
- $105k base salary
- Bonus Potential
- Medical benefits
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off Plan
- Opportunity to work with the latest NAV technologies
- Fun, dynamic organization with career growth potential
Want to learn more? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt at 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) for more details.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft dynamics recruitment firm, dealing with over 78% of dynamics partners worldwide. We advertise more NAV/ Navision jobs than any other agency globally. Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users through North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Microsoft Dynamics market, I have built relationships with more of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision/Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Navision candidates that are considering a new career or job now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please contact see www.nigelfrank.com for more amazing Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency to this vacancy.