Dynamics NAV Functional Consultant Manufacturing - Quebec - $100,000
A rapidly growing organization is seeking a NAV/Business Central Functional Consultant to lead implementations. This position will involve working with customer stakeholders on gathering requirements and identifying paths for improvement with their ERP processes, as well as implementing D365 BC with new customers. The Functional Consultant will be on the full life cycle of NAV and D365 implementations, from gap fit analysis and systems to design, to testing and deployment and post-go-live support and training.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement, configure, and maintain MS Dynamics NAV
- Document designs, business rules, processes, and implementations
- Evaluate the state of current and future technologies and assess their potential impact on established business goals and operations
- Troubleshoot and fix potential issues
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience with Dynamics NAV 2016+
- Supply Chain
- Effective at working in multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities
- Remote Flexibility
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Package
- Car Allowance
- Corporate Discounts
If this opportunity interests you please apply to the AD or send your resume to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Navision / Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV / NAVISION candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!