Technical Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 CE
I am actively recruiting on behalf of a well-established, growing UK Microsoft Gold Partner, as they look to add to their reputable consultancy team with a Technical Consultant who will specialise in the implementation of Dynamics CRM/ Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. Having recently won a series of exciting new projects across the Greater London/ Home Counties regions, my client is looking for an enthusiastic CRM professional to join the ranks and help drive project success within their customer base.
This home-based role offers you the chance to work for one of the most exciting MS Gold Partner's in the UK Dynamics 365 space, whilst getting hands on with fresh, D365 CE projects for a host of interesting enterprises.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Taking a active role within technical analysis, process mapping and requirement gathering to architect solutions built on D365 CE to customers specification
- Communicating closely with stakeholders/ key users across the end to end project lifecycle
- Technical CRM installation, configuration, testing and key user training
- Coordinating closely on integration work via third parties, and ensure project delivery to client specification
Not only will the role see the successful candidate take a key stance across the full project lifecycle; it will also involve working closely with a likeminded, knowledgeable Dynamics CRM team to assist in the development and growth of my clients product & market offering - ensuring best practice is met, as well as the highest level of customer service/ satisfaction.
Suitable candidates will be able to offer:
- A proven track record in the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ D365 CE
- End to end implementation cycle expertise, from technical analysis, design and documentation, through install, testing and training, to go-live support
- Experience in customisation, configuration and developing custom plugins. (preferable)
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal, with a confident approach to client facing activity
The position is home based, with the expectation of travel to customer site in the Greater London/ Home Counties where required (project phase dependant) - flexibility is offered based on individual candidate needs.
What does the role offer?
- A competitive base salary up to £75,000 (experience dependant)
- The opportunity to consult on a range of brilliant new D365 CE projects
- Professional development/ certified training openings
- Tailored career progression plan
- A competitive company benefits package including pension, incentives and up to 25 days holiday
Interested in a fresh career step with D365 CE? Get in touch today!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics CRM/ 365 market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365/ CRM opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics 365/ AX/ CRM team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics 365/ CRM market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email email@example.com
DYNAMICS CRM/ CRM 2013/ CRM 2015/ CRM 2016/ DYNAMICS 365/ CONSULTANT/ TECHNICAL/ IMPLEMENTATION/ APPLICATION/ ENGLAND/ SCOTLAND/ WALES/ MANCHESTER/ LONDON/ SHEFFIELD/ LEEDS/ NEWCASTLE/ NOTTINGHAM/ BRISTOL/ READING/ SOUTHAMPTON/ EXETER/ LIVERPOOL/ BIRMINGHAM/ OXFORD/ CAMBRIDGE/ IPSWICH/ LEICESTER/ STOKE/ CHESTER/ PRESTON/ DURHAM/ NORWICH/ KENT/ BRIGHTON/ SWINDON/ BATH