Power BI Developer - Leicester - £38,000
My client are looking for an experienced Power BI developer who can hit the ground running.
- Implementation, configuration, maintenance & performance of Power BI
- Collecting data from all critical systems and sources
- Provide a platform delivering actionable insight and real time data for the business through the creation of dashboards.
- Design dashboards and reports using SQL server analysis, reporting and integration services.
- Provide data analysis
- Coach end users to utilise the reports and dashboards to their full potential.
- Constantly review and improve the integrity of data to support the business in data development projects.
- MS SQL Server
- Power BI
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions.