If you are a .Net Developer looking for a position where you can use your technical expertise to make a difference on local communities, I have an exciting opportunity for you. We are working with a Software company local to Atlanta that supports Community Development projects and organizations.
We are looking for Senior .Net Developers who have previous management experience and experience leading a small team of junior-mid level developers in a Small Business setting. They are growing rapidly and are looking and expecting continued growth in the SE US.
- .Net/ MVC experience
- One of Angular or React
- Leadership skills- they will be managing the two junior/ mid-level devs
- Small business experience - they don't want someone who has worked exclusively for Enterprise companies
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- Good communication skills, the ability to translate non tech speak to technical language and vice versa
- Azure Development Experience
- DevOps experience is ideal
- Lots of opportunity to have a direct and immediate impact on the organisation.
- A critical role reporting directly into the Co-founder, great opportunity to see the company grow
- Huge amount of opportunity for progression
- Flexible working hours
- Agile, entrepreneurial, dynamic and close knit culture- great team ethos- help communities low to moderate income, homeless grants
- 2 days/week remote
US Citizens and Green Card holders only, for these roles. Thanks!
If interested, please contact Dylan VanDyke directly at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Azure, advertising more Azure contracting jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on (980)259-7977. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.