D365 F&O Junior Developer
Location : Glasgow
Industry : Retail/Manufacturing
salary range : £30,000 - £40,000
I am currently working with a client for the role of AX/D365 F&O Technical Support Developer, this role will require previous experience in the support of Technical issues across AX/ERP systems. You will cover aspects of 1st and 2nd/3rd line support and escalate issues when necessary, having strong interpersonal skills will be most beneficial for this role.
This client really does care for its employees and boasts an impressive retention rate of 5+ years on average, for its employee's. You will be working with some of Scotland best Dynamics Developers and with a team that will look to encourage and challenge you to make sure you're constantly gaining new skills. Progression is a real thing here and my client will always look internally first and foremost as a way of recognising loyal employees.
Role & Responsibilities
- 1st-3rd line support level tasks
- Bug fixing
- Supporting Senior Developers on Projects
- Assisting with configurations/modifications
- Assisting with their pending D365 F&0 migration
- Eventually working your own small projects
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven Industry or business process experience in either manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, distributions, sales & services, retail or finance
- Proven history of managing aspects of 1st and 2nd /3rd line support issues (X++ skills Beneficial)
- Ideally a Computer science or Software Engineering Degree (Not essential)
- A team environment and positive work place
- brilliant base salary up to £40,000 (experience dependant)
- The potential to be work from home later into your role
- Work for a employer that genuinely cares for your career progression
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact James Marvell by phone on 0191 594 9714 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 814 7454 or via email J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com