Sr. Dynamics NAV Systems Analyst - Milwaukee, Wi - $125k
A growing food manufacturing organization is looking for an experienced, functional Microsoft Dynamics NAV resource to lead a series of systems upgrade and integration projects.
In this role, you will be working the organization's key stakeholders on identifying paths for improvement within their technology systems, and act as the liaison to the company's Microsoft VAR on programming efforts. An additional focus for this role will be focused on leading technical projects, including a barcoding integration and a future upgrade to D365 Business Central. Get ready to become part of an ambitious group with an increasing market share where you will be in charge of managing the infrastructure in a rapidly changing environment.
- Support and maintain the organization's NAV ERP system
- Generate key data and analytics through Jet Reports
- Provide training to users on NAV functionality
- Improve current business processes focused within the warehouse management systems and EDI
- Coordinate with company stakeholders on identifying paths for improvement in the ERP, and implementing solutions to create more efficient processes
- Maintain the organization's SQL Server
- Support additional IT Helpdesk efforts within networking, server, and cybersecurity administration
- Work with both onsite and remote users on any troubleshooting and system improvement efforts
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- D365 Business Central experience a plus
- C/AL and C/SIDE programming knowledge a plus, not required
- Experience with Jet Reports and Power BI preferred
- Strong knowledge of accounting and manufacturing processes
- ERP Implementation background
- Excellent communication skills capable of translating technical information to non-technical personnel
- $125k salary and excellent bonus
- Medical Benefits with company reimbursement
- Paid Time Off plan
- Opportunity to work on an exciting project pipeline
- Growing company with room to advance your career
- Progressive, fun, family-oriented company culture
Apply now by sending your resume to Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!