C# Software Development Engineer - Oslo
My clients are a broad and diverse consultancy company that operate in a wide range of industries. They work on a huge variety of exciting projects, varying from in-house in their Oslo headquarters to at their client sites, sometimes internationally. This means whether you are wanting to work solely on local product development or interesting in travelling to new locations, there will be something for you!
My clients are a stable and well-known company that have built up long-term relationships with their customers. These customers operate in many different sectors (including media, finance and marine), ranging from large industrial organisations to smaller, modern and exciting technology companies. They invest heavily in finding the perfect projects for their consultants, based on the developers technical experience and own interests. The care they give employees is evidenced by average staff employment duration of over 8 years, achieved by devoting time and financial support to employee career development.
- Market Leading Consulting Company
- Privately owned business so very financial secure
- Family feel and sociable working environment
- Create solutions for all kinds of hospitality clients
- 70 employees currently but ever-growing
- In-house role, customers will come to your office
- Opportunity to develop new skills and expand knowledge
- Work with the newest, most in demand products to ensure employee personal growth and progression
- Global offices in 3 continents
- Competitive salary
- Generous bonuses, including pension, holidays, phone, computer and insurances
- Experience with .NET C#, MS SQL, ASP.NET, .NETCore
- Azure experience desired
- Knowledge and understanding using databases and integration
- Using SCRUM methodology, whilst moving toward DevOps and Microservices architectural models, building CI/CD pipelines and setting up SaaS environments
- Take part in full project lifecycles (presales, scoping etc)
- Develop business solutions e.g. Ecommerce/finance development
- Excellent oral and written Norwegian skills
- Responsibility to choose the projects and technologies you want to work on
- Strive to create specialized, structured placements
If this sounds like something you want to apply to or find more information about please get in touch today!
To discuss the role further, you can call me directly on +47 23 96 31 06 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.