Dynamics Finance Assistant - £20,000 - £25,000
Location: Galashiels (1 hour outside of Edinburgh)
A little bit about the client
My client is going through an exceptional time. With their imminent rare disease product launches,further new product development combined with excellent international growth rates, this role offers an exciting time for the successful candidate both short and long term.
My client sees its success largely down to its highly committed and skilled staff, supported by their parent company, a Japanese Speciality Pharmaceutical organisation, who's substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both and late stage development. Even during these challenging and difficult times, my client is developing new teams, new departments and moving into exciting areas.
A little bit about the role
My client is looking for a Finance Assistant who will be responsible for all facets of partner sales and assist with inventory accounting within the expanding Group.
Responsibilities will Include but are not limited to
- Develop and implement controlled sales procedures, policies and tools for partners: order to invoice and discounting
- Coordinating and aligning all stakeholders in the sales process: partner, country team, franchise teams, finance and supply chain and support development of customer service levels
- Support Stock Accountant in month end stock accounting and reconciliations
- Liaise with the group's supply chain and affiliates with regard to any stock variances
So, what are we Ideally looking for?
Please note why we would love to see someone who can tick all the boxes, we encourage any applicant who believes they are suited to the role to apply.
- Part time Qualified Accountant (ACCA OR CIMA)
- Preferably previous experience in a similar role
- Use of computerised inventory, sales order processing and sales ledger systems
- Experience working in a Timber or Manufacturing Industry (Not essential)
- Excellent IT skills and abilities -Microsoft Dynamics GP experience but be beneficial not essential
- Fantastic Communications skills both verbally and written
What can you look forward to in return?
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
- Join a leading company in its industry that is rapidly developing
- Progression opportunities with a company that likes to reward loyalty where possible
- A family feel environment, where all employees are valued
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further please contact J.Marvell@Nigelfrank.com