Supply chain Specialist - £30,000- £35,000 + Benefits
A little bit about the client
My client are the UK leaders in the design and fabrication of steel and aluminium structures. With over 25+ years in the power, transmission and distribution sector, they are specialists in the fabrication of transmission towers, substation support structures and access platforms
A little bit about the role
This is an exciting opportunity for a Supply Chain Specialist to join my clients commercial team to ensure timely and cost-effective availability of all materials and services required to deliver the production plan and, also support the wider business with general procurement requirements.
Responsibilities will Include but are not limited to
- Collaborate with other depts to determine material requirements to deliver program plans
- Manage all purchasing functions including order processing, delivery, quality.
- Maintain and update ERP system
- Continuously improve procurement strategies and processes.
- Monitoring and forecasting stock levels and ensuring price listings are up to date.
- Maintain supplier approval and assessment processes and carry out audits
- Maintain and provide quantifiable data for management reporting.
So, what are we Ideally looking for?
Please note why we would love to see someone who can tick all the boxes, we encourage any applicant who believes they are suited to the role to apply.
- Previous experience managing ERP's within the supply chain
- Fantastic Communications & Collaboration skills
- Experience providing quantifiable data for management reporting
- Previous working experience within Manufacturing or
- Good working knowledge of strategic sourcing and supply development.
- Qualification within the supply chain - i.e. CIPS (Not essential)
- Demonstrable experience improving procurement strategies and process's
What can you look forward to in return?
- Competitive Salary with excellent benefits
- Join a leading company in its industry that is rapidly developing
- Progression opportunities with a company that likes to reward loyalty where possible
If you would like to discuss the opportunity further please contact J.Marvell@Nigelfrank.com