Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
A Microsoft Gold Partner based in Johannesburg, are currently looking to recruit a functional Dynamics CRM/ 365 CE consultant with good experience in Sales and Customer Service. You will have an opportunity to work on both local and international projects and also there is a possibility to travel outside South Africa. They have a fantastic reputation on the market for the quality of the solutions they deliver and how well they treat their staff.
Essential skills and experience
- 4+ years experience with Dynamics CRM versions 2015, 2016 & preferably some experience with D365
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of all CRM functional areas including Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and broad understanding of Dynamics 365 out-of-the-box functionality and limits
- Experience working with all phases of the SDLC process preferably on enterprise level CRM implementation projects
- Hands-on experience in customising, configuring and administering MS Dynamics CRM including writing workflows, dashboards, forms, views and reports etc.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements
- Proven ability of understanding, designing, implementing and improving client experience and/or sales processes
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills with ability to build long term relationships with new and existing clients and partners.
- Experience with building Portals and SCRUM or SAFe methodologies
- Working with third-party tools, DevOps & Azure administration experience is an advantage
Flexible working environment
20 days leave
Discretionary annual company bonus
Pension fund & medical aid
Team activities + nice people to work with!
To discuss this new opportunity in more detail, please contact Liana Robson on +441913387514 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we aim to respond to each application, this is not always possible. Please consider your application unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application.