Dynamics 365 BI Analyst - Pennsylvania, USA $100k
Job Type: Full-time
Date Posted: 5-29-2020
Contact Name: Kyle Armstrong
A client of mine is searching for a skilled BI Analyst to join their team in Pennsylvania. We are looking for a passionate individual who is articulate, curious and technically skilled. The right person for this job will be able to transform data into information to drive business forward in with actionable steps.
You will be joining a team of people similar to this description above so you will be supported by capable and like minded people! Theres nothing better than working on a team of competent professionals to do an excellent job!
· Responsible for data preparation, data analysis, campaign execution, report building, data translation, specifically related to website data.
· Develop reports, queries from databases and summarize insights for distribution to management to assist in decision-making, impacting Executive, Marketing, Merchandising, Sales and Distribution teams.
· Develop and translate key findings summaries on trends, insights, forecasts, and plans with management level recommendations through various tools.
· Monitor and present actionable insights for marketing campaign performance for email marketing, affiliate marketing, print catalog campaigns, and multivariate testing. Monitor performance trends with channel managers.
· Coordinating tags and website tracking parameter implementations.
· Provide support across all websites, lead creation and completion of multivariate and A/B testing and post test analysis.
· Leverage website metrics and track marketing metrics back to website performance to identify opportunities and trends that can help define improvements in our marketing strategy and delivery as it applies to each website.
· Investigation of site performance and resolve all queries in a timely manner.
· Test and validate features and functionality across web projects and work with web team to clearly document defects and track their resolution.
· Maintain records of web usage and traffic and prepare reports in user usability trends.
· Drive execution through the clear definition of requirements, project phases, action items, and progress tracking.
· Consistency in delivering error-free work, on time, at standards that meet or exceed expectations.
· Ability to query databases and perform statistical analysis.
· Well-developed independent thinker, logical, strategic, with a high focus and attention to detail.
· 3 years of experience with SQL;
· Experience with Python, or similar programs;
· Experience with CRM software a plus
· Experience with Adobe Analytics, Dynamic Tag Manager, Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
· UX testing experience.
· Demonstrable experience with B2C and B2B markets
· Minimum of 4 years' experience with data analysis, measurement reporting, and campaign design.
· Quantitative field academic/professional experience (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Engineering)
· Expert in Excel data manipulation and reporting (charts, pivot tables, macros, etc.)
· 2 years of experience with Business Intelligence tools (i.e. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview, etc.)
· Proactive effort to continually learn and grow.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
· Critical thinker, ability to creatively solve problems, deal with ambiguity and a fast-paced changing environment.