Azure Technical Architect - Azure - Atlanta, GA - $130,000-$180,000
Looking for an experienced Azure Technical Architect - Very technical background - Architect - Atlanta, GA - $130,000-$190,000
Why You'll Love This Position?
An exclusive client is searching for an experienced Azure Architect. This a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with an exciting and forward thinking Microsoft Partner. The client is looking for a technical architect with a consulting background.
What You Will Do
- Design enterprise cloud technical strategy
- Define and document cloud solution architecture(s) including technical designs and diagrams.
- Design and deploy dynamically scalable and highly available services on Azure
- Build and deploy production systems in Azure
- Design infrastructure as code structure including Terraform
- Devise enterprise strategies around containerization, serverless and API management.
- Participate in every aspect of the development and operational areas.
Design cloud network connectivity architecture
- Microsoft Azure technologies and Services: Compute, Storage, Databases, API Management, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions.
- Azure DevOps or non Microsoft equivalent technologies such as GoCD, Jenkins, Sonar, Nexus etc: Pipelines, Repos, Artifacts.
- ASP.NET MVC
- Entity Framework
For more information, contact me at + 704 247 5561 (ext 5561) or email me at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the Atlanta region. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.