My client is in need of a highly qualified Dynamics AX Business Analyst to join their in-house IT team in Petaluma, California. This position will be remote to start and then eventually on-site.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 4-5 year's experience working with Dynamics AX 2012.
- Strong functional background with ERPs.
- Prior implementation experience with Dynamics AX (Ideally experience in the Full Life Cycle Implementation process)
- Background in Finance is desirable but not necessary.
- Financial modules of AX are highly preferred.
- Authorized to work in the US.
- Full health benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance.
- 401k match benefits.
- 2+ weeks of PTO
If you are interested in this opportunity and think that you would thrive in a position like this please apply or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft D365 / Dynamics 365 / D365FO / Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations / Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Keywords: D365, Dynamics AX, Dynamics 365FO, SQL, Business Analyst, BA, Functional Analyst, Finance Analyst, Functional, Bay area, Petaluma, California, Remote start, Northern California