Senior Dynamics GP Integrations-Reporting Consultant
Salary: 100 - 125k
My client is looking for a driven and highly determined individual to join their team as an Implementation- Techno/Functional Consultant with experience in Dynamics GP and Key-2-Act and planning/implementing a full range of solutions revolving around Microsoft Dynamics products. This position is Remote and in this role you will be responsible for a variety of data migration/integration, reporting, and trouble-shooting tasks.
Role & Responsibility:
- Strong Techno/functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics GP and Key-2-Act application and related ISV products.
- Perform data mapping for new implementation conversions
- Maintain good client relations and manage projects or sub projects
- Working with the client to understand legacy data components and identifying/documenting the appropriate location for such data in the Dynamics product.
- SSRS,SSIS,SSAS Experience is required.
- Implementing integrations and migrations between Dynamics products and a variety of other products.
- Performing data migrations and data cleansing.
- Payrole using inventory, SOP, and POP.
- Providing on‐going support to end users, assisting with trouble shooting or additional training via email, phone, or site visits.
- Designing custom reports, dashboards, SQL scripts, or triggers according to customer's specs.
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality services.
- Dynamics GP Experience with Version 2018r2
- 9 Plus years of Sql Experiecne.
- Knowledge of detailed table structures and table relationships of the Dynamics products is necessary
- Prior integration experience required, specifically relating to Microsoft Dynamics GP products
- 2 Plus years SCRIBE data integration experience
- 4 Plus years of Payrole
- 4 Plus years of Key-2-Act.