NAV Systems Analyst- MS NAV - 85K - Des Plaines, IL
This person would work hand in hand with the Project Manager and IT Director to research possible solutions, design wire frames and road map, write documentation, gather business requirements, and completing testing. This person will also hold close relationships with department heads and development team to ensure that all functionality of the system is included. User training may also be required. Extensive experience working in manufacturing and warehousing within Dynamics NAV is required!
Role & Responsibility:
- Full life cycle implementation documentation and planning
- Work with employees to gather business requirements
- Experience with other ERP is a plus but the client needs to see experience with NAV
- Assisting with Ad Hoc projects
- Creating training manuals
- Previous experience working within manufacturing and warehousing
- Ability to learn and pick up tasks quickly
- Relevant experience with Dynamics NAV
- Bachelor's degree in business, IT or related field
- Experience in enterprise applications and innovative technology solutions
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Project management and problem solving skills
- Experience in full life cycle of NAV ERP software implementation project
- Certifications in MS Dynamics NAV
- Salary $75,000-$85,000
- Remote flexibility
- PTO Time
- Paid Training
- Life Insurance
- Health/Dental Benefits
- Cell phone discount
If you are interested in the this position or would like to discuss similar roles, please send an updated version of your resume, or contact me via the phone number and email listed below.
Contact Name: Christian Correa Phone: 646-863-7448 Email: email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7448 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.