Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 Functional Consultant - West Midlands - c£70k
Nigel Frank has partnered with an exciting Fin-tech who are looking to do a large scale implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 and they are seeking a D365F&O Functional Consultant to join their team. Giving you access to end-to-end implementation of Microsoft's full-stack. Enabling you to influence all levels of the project from Pre-sales to Support.
Flexibility of the project has been enforced from the personable leadership team; meaning that you will be given the responsibility of structuring the project to what works for you. If you want to work in an environment that despises micromanagement; this is the role for you.
This company has consistently invested into their company environment; making it an award winning culture. The importance of the team you are working with; underpins the success of the project. Therefore, if you want to work at a company that has: an exciting project, a personable management team, an award winning culture and acquire end-to-end experience; make sure you get in contact.
- Ability to work remotely
- Company Laptop
- End-to-end implementation experience
- Competitive salary/ benefit package
- Emphasis placed on Career Progression
- Flexible working hours
Role & Responsibilities
- Have a strong understanding of AX 2012R3/ AX 2012R2/ D365F&O
- Participates in client reporting sessions, including weekly progress review meetings
- Complete the project within budget and within the correct time-scale
- Understanding of ERP implementations
- A good understanding of SQL servers
- Excellent understanding of at least 1 module on a version of Dynamics AX
- Ability to create a collaborative, creative and proactive working environment
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to: email@example.com or call me on 0203 861 5349 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Phone : +44(0)203 861 5349