Lead Full-Stack .NET Developer - 60.000 Basic - Copenhagen
If you're looking for a new challenge, you've found your match.
This exciting position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to work on a complex systems in a niche market while growing their career and be a leading part of a dynamic, result-driven team who are passionate about what they do.
This position will have you based at the office, working on an in-house basis where technology product development is their core business.
You'll also enjoy perks such as:
- breakfast everyday
- excellent coffee, cold drinks and treats in the office
- continuous training and development across all skill sets
- modern office space
- established team with support and structure
- some of the nicest people you'll ever work with
We work well with people who are passionate and logical thinkers, if you have the following experience, get in touch as soon as possible:
- Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
- 5+ years of solid industry experience with C# and .NET
- Strong technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture and application design
- Experience in WPF and the MVVM design pattern
- Experience in .NET Core 2.0, EF Core 2.0, ASP.NET MVC with Razor and Angular/Typescript.
- SQL & relational database programming skills
- Experience in web back-end technologies (e.g. SOAP, REST) will be advantageous
- Experience in mobile development in Xamarin and/or NativeScript and exposure to Microsoft Azure would be advantageous
- Exposure to the GIT version control system will be advantageous
- Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving skills
Your daily responsibilities will include:
- Lead a Development team and direct those in their daily tasks whilst remaining hands-on
- Following Agile development methodologies
- Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework
- Follow best software engineering practices.
- Exercise version control discipline to maintain source code.
Interested? Call Eddie on 0044 191 338 7671 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat!