Looking for an Azure Solutions Architect that is ready to hit the ground running in this new project in the Atlanta region! You must have hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure as well as recent experience as a Solutions Architect!
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be implementing and operating an enterprise-scale cloud, including service catalog and service enablement automation, DevOps automation frameworks, CI/CD pipelining, automated delivery models, cross-region DR and active-active architecture, tagging frameworks, audit controls using Cloud Custodian and similar tools.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong Understanding of Azure and its implementation.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS and Google.
- Excellent communication skills!
- Experience with cloud and architecture development.
If you have experience in any of the above preferred qualifications, contact me directly at (980)-259-7967 or firstname.lastname@example.org, as the client is hiring ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency with over 2,000 live jobs on our website at any one time. We are a part of Frank Recruitment Group, one of the most successful global recruitment businesses in the last 10 years and backed by private equity firm TPG Growth.
We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 1000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the Microsoft Azure and DevOps market across the South East. I understand the need for discretion & am keen to speak to anyone considering a career change or just wanting to discuss potential opportunities confidentially.