Software Development Manager - Newcastle - (£45,000 - £55,000)
Are you a hands on Development manager who is looking for a new opportunity?
Our client builds world-class solutions that are driving a fundamental shift in the way companies work and use their space. From ensuring high pressure meetings and flexible working plans run smoothly and efficiently, to providing vital real-time data on space usage to help companies develop long-term strategic business plans.
What will you be doing?
You'll be working on cutting edge projects within an small agile team of software engineers, to deliver high quality software.
As a Software Development Manager your role will involve -
- Collaborating with Director of Software Delivery, Director of Platform Delivery and other Software Development Managers to solve complex problems.
- Ensuring we deliver working software regularly in line with our product roadmaps
- Shaping the technical direction of the platform, utilising your skills in software architecture design as well as the day to day application of solid engineering practices.
- Bringing a continuous improvement mindset to our software delivery processes
- Upholding a strong software engineering culture within the development team
You will also spend time coordinating your teams work with product managers, UX designers and software testers as well as mentoring your team of software developers to improve their technical skills.
In return, you will benefit from an above market-rate salary (£45,000 - £55,000), varied benefits package and the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies in an Agile environment. Moreover, you will be given a tailored 'T-shaped' progression route, with opportunities to move into Senior and Lead roles in the future.
What's in this for you?
- In the office you'll find free tea, coffee, soft drinks, ice cream and fruit.
- Competitive Salary
- Free onsite parking
- Team days/nights out
If you are keen to learn a bit more about this specific opportunity or other roles similar to this, then I would be happy to set up chat - I can be contacted by the following means:
Office Line: 0191 338 7572
LinkedIn: 'Joe Ezzard'
Anything discussed will remain completely confidential and fully compliant with GDPR.