Senior DevOps Engineer - Greater Manchester - Up to £75,000
My client are a Managed Service Provider and work with some great end clients, for which you will be require to be SC clearable. This means you must be a British national, who has not left the country for longer than 30 consecutive days in last 5 years.
- Azure experience (min 3 years)
- Windows or Linux (min 7 years, needs to be very experienced with Linux)
- Ansible or Puppet (min 3 years experience - Master Coder in either tool)
- Python or Ruby or Go (min 3 years, experience working with a modern programming language)
- Jenkins or Bamboo or Azure DevOps or Concourse (min 4 years production experience in any of these tools)
- Docker (min 3 years)
- Swarm or Kubernetes (min 3 years)
- Packer or Terraform or Vault or ARM Templates (min 3 years, Master coder)
- Nagios or Opsview or Sensu or ELK or Graphite/Grafana or Monitoring/Alerting (Experience across a broad range of monitoring and alerting tooling)
- Git or GitLab (Expert - defining and implementing new repositories, branching strategies, etc..)
- Mentoring engineers across all levels
- Large project/team Technical lead experience
- Experienced in Demos/Presenting to a wider group - e.g. Meetups, conferences, CxO level
- Experience of senior stakeholder management
- Paid Certifications
- Progression is in your hands, the more you learn, the more you progress
- Offices all over the world, if you wanted to eventually move, the opportunity is there for you.
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Dental plan
Plus so much more...
- Team environment
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps, SharePoint, Networking & Security)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.