Mid-Level DevOps Engineer - Cheshire - Up to £62,000
My client are a Managed Service Provider and work with some great end clients, for which you will be require to be SC clearable. This means you must be a British national, who has not left the country for longer than 30 consecutive days in last 5 years.
- Azure experience (min 2 years)
- Windows or Linux (min 3 years)
- Ansible or Puppet (min 2 years)
- Python or Ruby or Go (Knowledge of modern programming language)
- Jenkins or Bamboo or Azure DevOps or Concourse (min 2 years Prod experience in any of these tools and implementing CI/CD pipelines)
- Docker (min 1 years experience building containers and working with docker)
- Swarm or Kubernetes (min 1 year)
- Packer or Terraform or Vault or ARM Templates (min 2 years)
- Nagios or Opsview or Sensu or ELK or Graphite/Grafana or Monitoring/Alerting (Experience in setting up monitoring and alerting tooling)
- Git or GitLab (working knowledge - able to clone, push, merge etc…)
- Experince mentoring juniors
- Some technical leadership
- Be able to demo and present confidently - experience of presenting/demoing to team and stakeholders
- Experience working on a client site
- Paid Certifications
- Progression is in your hands, the more you learn, the more you progress
- Offices all over the world, if you wanted to eventually move, the opportunity is there for you.
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Dental plan
Plus so much more...
- Team environment
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps, SharePoint, Networking & Security)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.