Junior DevOps Engineer - Blackpool - Up to £48,000
My client are a Managed Service Provider and work with some great end clients, for which you will be require to be SC clearable. This means you must be a British national, who has not left the country for longer than 30 consecutive days in last 5 years.
You also need to be on client sites 4 out of 5 days a week. The rest is work from home. Generally a project can last 3 months, 9 months over a year sometimes. It always depends.
This is a great opportunity for passionate technology minded people who want to progress quickly in their career.
- Azure experience (min 1 year)
- Windows or Linux (min 2 years)
- Ansible or Puppet (min 1 year)
- Jenkins or Bamboo or Azure DevOps or Concourse (Basic working knowledge in any CI/CD tool, support pipelines but not designed them)
- Docker (Basic working knowledge of containers)
- Swarm or Kubernetes (Basic working knowledge)
- Packer or Terraform or Vault or ARM Templates (Basic working knowledge of at least one of these tools)
- Nagios or Opsview or Sensu or ELK or Graphite/Grafana or Monitoring/Alerting (Working knowledge of modern monitoring and alerting tooling)
- Git or GitLab (working knowledge - able to clone, push, merge etc…)
- Experience working with end clients
- Talk confidently with the goal eventually to conduct Demos and do Presentations to clients.
- Paid Certifications
- Progression is in your hands, the more you learn, the more you progress
- Offices all over the world, if you wanted to eventually move, the opportunity is there for you.
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Dental plan
Plus so much more...
- Team environment
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.).
Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps, SharePoint, Networking & Security)
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.