The Manager of IT Infrastructure and Operations assumes the administrative authority, responsibility, and accountability for the Company's IT infrastructure which includes Microsoft Azure, Office 365, on-premise Windows/VMWare, networks, cloud-based phone system(s), and desktop computing.
User Support & System Administration
· Manage IT support queue to ensure support requests are resolved in an organized, efficient, and friendly manner.
· Supervise the work of an internal systems administrator and external Tier 1 help desk service provider.
· Perform hands-on system/network administration and desktop support, as required, to meet demand.
IT Operations (24x7)
· Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs/backups.
· Respond to after-hours infrastructure and user support issues as required.
· Fulfill vendor management duties which include sourcing vendors, obtaining quotes, managing service levels and quality of work, negotiating contracts, managing relationships, and ensuring payments are made.
· Work closely with Security Officer to establish and maintain the Company's security stance through policy, architecture, and training.
· Assume responsibility for all aspects of User Access Management (UAM).
· Apply security patches and updates to servers, networks, and workstations in a complete and timely manner.
· Investigate, prioritize, and remediate vulnerabilities and misconfigurations in the computing environment.
· ·Develop and maintain business continuity plans as they pertain to IT infrastructure and operations.
· Conduct security audits to satisfy HIPAA and HITRUST requirements; manage security awareness program.
Strategy & Management:
· Work independently as project manager for multiple IT infrastructure and operations related projects.
· Define strategies and roadmaps for expansion of capabilities, technologies and governance.
· Research, evaluate, and recommend emerging technologies; develop actionable deployment plans.
· Maintain administrator procedures, network diagrams, IT standards, guidelines, and user documentation.
Desired Technical Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum of 2 years in a technical lead/management position.
· Minimum of 7 years hands-on Windows Server Administration experience which encompasses maintaining a Microsoft Infrastructure (Active Directory domains, DNS, DHCP, File Sharing and Permissions, Group Policies, etc.).
· Minimum of 5 years hands-on network management experience (Cisco, Cisco Meraki, SonicWall, VPN technologies).
· Minimum of 2 years supporting virtualization and working in Public Cloud Infrastructures (Azure, AWS, etc.).
· Experience supporting security infrastructure - firewalls, IPS/IDS, VPN, and monitoring tools.
· Experience with VOIP Telephone System Management (cloud-based) and cloud-Contact Center platforms (ACD/IVR).
· Experience managing Microsoft Office 365 environments.
· Strong project management skills.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or related technical discipline required.
· Experience in a healthcare or pharmacy setting preferred.
· Experience in in a technical lead/management role with substantial knowledge of all facets of IT operations management, vendor management, disaster recovery, architectures, voice and data networks, and security and information protection.
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· Paid time off