Data Warehouse Developer - SSIS - SSAS - Power BI - Azure - Surrey - £65K
This role is business critical for all things Business Intelligence relating to the wider IT and finance teams which will allow the successful candidate the opportunity to work on some exciting Data Warehouse and analytics projects. This is a truly end to end development role helping senior stakeholders with particular requirements, to designing and architecting solutions and delivering reports.
What is great about the role and company is the amount of training and development they offer employees. The team are given Azure credits, access to Enterprise Visual Studio with aloocated time during the working week. You also get the chance to go away with the team to go on training days and come together to to develop ideas on how to improve the current platform and solution!
Role & Responsibilities
- Full end to end development from requirements gathering to project delivery.
- Data warehouse development and maintenance using SSIS and SSAS (with the opportunity to work with Azure).
- Reporting on business critical projects using SSRS and Power BI.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experienced in Data Warehousing and various analytics tools (SSAS, SSIS, Azure)
- Experienced in delivering reports to senior stakeholder (using SSRS, Power BI)
- Strong understanding of SQL Server
- Salary up to £65,000
- Up to 25% bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with the opportunity to buy and earn more).
To discuss this and other exciting Microsoft BI / SQL Server opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jay Dixon on 0191 255 1427 in complete confidence ASAP. Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are