DYNAMICS 365 Finance & Operation - FREELANCE - Wallonie - Belgique
In today's digital business, we are challenged to exceed customer expectations faster and better than our competition. This requires the evolution of the company's existing business processes and the modernization of its ERP transactional systems, with the migration from current legacy IT systems to a modern Microsoft Dynamics ERP environment. The transformation of our processes and systems will span a minimum of three years and include multiple regions and countries. An ERP Team is leading this global transformation. To support the design, development and implementation of the organization's MS Dynamics applications, i am looking for recruiting a Dynamics 365 Solution Architect.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for proactively reviewing the Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP release documents to identify upcoming changes that may impact current integrations such as file layout, new or renamed fields, field size changes updates, data entities, reports, etc
- You take a holistic approach to design customer centric solutions through configuration, customization, and process improvements to align with business leading practices. You act as the principal architect and functional designer of enhancements to Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP. You review, analyze, and evaluate business processes and user needs to create written functional requirements and design specifications for ERP for hand off to the functional and/or technical teams.
- You ensure the IT liaison with the PMO and BRMs on ERP related issues, enhancements and problems. Participate in regular meetings on open issues, enhancements and configuration relating to the ERP system.
Who we are looking for :
The ideal candidate is a bright, creative, and talented individual who enjoys working with some of the world's greatest brands, in an environment that blends cultural, multi-lingual, and ethnic backgrounds, with:
- Seniority in Dynamics AX functional & technical design and implementation experience.
- You should have participated to "large" full life cycle Dynamics AX implementation projects in a role of Functional/Technical lead or architect
- Excellent functional knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP application, preferably: Finance, Trade & Logistics, Projects, and other modules.
- Solid technology skills with emphasis on Microsoft based technologies to include most (but not necessarily all) - database modeling / design (Microsoft SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Views, SSRS), development frameworks and methodologies (.NET, C#, X++), Software support tools (Visual Studio, SQL Server Enterprise Manager), Application integration frameworks (BizTalk, Web Services, Microsoft SSIS), Software Testing and Configuration Management tools and techniques
- Strong communication skills, fluent English, spoken and written. Knowledge of Dutch, German or French is an asset.
- A competitive Rate in line with your experience & expertise
- The opportunity to work autonomously in a diverse function within a fast-growing international company leading in its sector
- An easily accessible and friendly workplace, with free parking
- Work-life balance: flexible work schedule