I'm currently working with a Dynamics AX end user that is looking to add to their in house team. They're targeting candidates with years of experience in an administrative role and those that have extensive experience working with SQL Server.
- 2+ years of SQL Server Experience
- Administration Experience
- Dynamics AX Experience a Plus
- Routine analysis checks of databases. Performs routine maintenance and optimization review with management
- Coordinates and performs changes to a variety of databases. Will code, test and implement database changes. Manages company intranet and support of existing and new databases. Activities may include web development, use of programming code, database tools and filters
- Install, setup, update or repair computer related hardware, software, peripherals and other various devices or products in accordance to company standards and procedures put in place
- Monitors system reliability and performance in regards to computers, servers, software and other related items. Makes recommendations for improvements or corrects problems based on findings
- Document procedures for purposes of training, troubleshooting and support. Responsible for keeping current and accurate records incorporating technology changes or other changes that affect current methods and processes
- Maintain support and troubleshoot MS exchange environment. Maintain support and troubleshoot MS active directory environment including group policy, account administration, security administration, DNS, VM Ware, SQL and Microsoft Dynamics
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation
- International team, travel opportunities in Europe
- Opportunity to work with more experienced colleagues and learn from the best IT experts in the field
- Competitive salary, great benefits
For more information contact Anna on firstname.lastname@example.org 0048223975127
The role sounds interesting but it's not for you? Don't worry and get in touch anyway and we make sure we find will something interesting for you!