Office 365 Business Analyst - 3-6 months - Cardiff -£300
My client is a Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for a Skilled Business Change Analyst.This key role will require you to lead and drive change processes, review processes for an Office 365 deployment, ensure people engagement, provide business change support to the Project Manager, develop and implement change management strategies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Investigation, analysis, mapping and modelling of key/critical business processes against new 'Ways of Working' in Office 365.
* Identify, define and prioritise business requirements for O365 functions requirements.
* Assist the client in mapping emerging functional requirements to O365 functions.
* Apply change management tools to support the adoption of change.
* Create deliverables and business change roadmap.
* Conduct change management assessments and impact analyses.
* Support and manage stakeholders.
If you are looking for an exciting, new opportunity and you think you have the right skill set then apply below or forward your CV to Joe Bose at email@example.com or call 0203 861 5342 for more information.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future! Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft recruitment. We advertise more Microsoft Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements and jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.