My leading Microsoft Gold Partner client is seeking to add to their award winning support team with an enthusiastic AX Support Developer - a candidate who will come in and provide best in class customer service/ AX systems support to a brilliant UK customer base. With fantastic openings for organic growth, professional development and training, combined with a fantastic team culture, this exciting new role offers a great step for a passionate AX support professional looking to progress their experience with Dynamics 365.
This role is home based, with the expectation of travel to office occasionally.
Role & Responsibilities
- 2nd/ 3rd line Dynamics AX/ D365 F&O system support and troubleshooting
- X++/ .NET programming responsibilities
- Issue analysis, mapping and triage through to testing and go-live
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven track record supporting/ developing D365 Finance & Operations/ AX2012
- Technical skills in X++, .NET and SQL
- Strengths in analysis, 2nd line troubleshooting, testing and Ad-hoc training
- Understanding of manufacturing or supply chain business processes - preferable, not essential
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- A fantastic base salary up to £50,000
- Professional development/ certified training opportunities
- Competitive company benefits package including health insurance, pension and 25 days holiday
- Internal progression opportunities/ tailored career plan from outset
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact Nick Butter by phone on 0191 338 7564 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics AX/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 338 7564 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org