Premier Support Engineer
This opportunity will provide experience handling a variety of different tickets for a large number of different end clients. Please have an over all understanding of the MS STack (Office 365, Azure, Teams, Sharepoint, ect).You will have the opportunity to foster positive client relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving client success. This company hiring to help them keep up with their own growth. This company is URGENTLY HIRING.
Communications via on-site, phone, email, and web to assist clients and partners in deploying, operating and troubleshooting Microsoft technologies.
- Client on-boarding and ticket satisfaction
- Reduce the time and cost to on-board and resolve tickets
- Provide high quality data to help drive service improvement
- Serve as an escalation point for client tickets
- Proactively assist and anticipate issues
- Engage in strategic service delivery planning to strengthen targeted client relationships.
- Gather client impressions of products and services and integrates this feedback into decision making.
- Allocates and aligns resources to optimize the client experience.
- Build plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate and long-term consequences.
- Provide stakeholder assistance throughout deployment to avoid and resolve technical issues.
- Identify opportunities to articulate business value and grow client/partner relationships in alignment with US Cloud business priorities.
- Consistently apply "lessons learned", model personal accountability & teamwork
- Demonstrate an understanding of his or her role and contribution to client change management and adoption initiatives.
- Understand client requirements and can map the adoption and optimization of Microsoft technology solutions accordingly.
- Contribute & participate with meetings to articulate Premier offerings to all clients; share knowledge thru communities, adapt for clients.
- Cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with clients and partners intentionally by sharing relevant business expertise.
- Relevant certifications in Microsoft technologies
- 8+ Years experience Microsoft technologies
- 5+ Years experience in Windows Server
- Experience in Active Directory/Azure AD and DNS
- Technical proficiency in and learning attitude towards Microsoft and related technologies
- Proven ability to work virtually
- Communication Skills - Spoken and written English (including technical writing)