Dynamics AX/D365 F&O X++ Support Developer - up to 45K
I am currently working with a client based in the Glasgow for the role of AX/D365 F&O Technical Support Developer, this role will require previous experience in the support of Technical issues across AX/D365 F&O systems. You will cover aspects of 1st and 2nd/3rd line support and escalate issues when necessary, having strong interpersonal skills will be most beneficial for this role. Ideally you will also have previous experience in Bug fixing, managing small projects on you're won and strong experience in X++
The company are a reputable International End USER and have won awards for delivery in areas of the business, they have a proven history of investing in training and offer realistic career progression for employees.
This brilliant opportunity offers:
- A brilliant base salary up to £55,000 (experience dependant)
- Discretionary work bonus scheme
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 certifications
- A team environment and positive work place
My client seeks a passionate candidate that can provide:
- Proven history of managing aspects of 1st and 2nd /3rd line support issues (X++ skills Beneficial)
- Strong understanding of various versions of Dynamics AX/D365 F&O
- Industry or business process experience in either manufacturing, supply chain, warehousing, distributions, sales & services, retail or finance
- Excellent communication/ user facing skills
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics AX market, please contact James Marvell by phone on 0191 814 7454 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 814 7454 or via email J.Marvel@nigelfrank.com