Azure DevOps Engineer, Fredericia, 60,000 DKK PM
This company's passion for leading edge technology drives them, constant development thrills them, and their amassed skills and experiences are what make them successful. People, Technology and Innovation is always at the forefront of their minds, which is why they are a Microsoft Gold Partner, leading the way in Microsoft Solutions for their clients.
The company's consultants collaborate with clients and developers to identify, explain, design and implement the right solutions and processes for their clients. Working as subject matter experts and trusted advisors in everything DevOps related, their consultants are able to build out a continuous integration process married with a solid release strategy while having the ability to up-skill their customer's team members and advise on best practice and strategy to management. Your passion for DevOps will be anchored in Microsoft technologies while being aware of other open source options to be able to give well rounded and extremely informed advice.
You will work with a team that delivers some of the biggest and most exciting IT programmes globally, all built on the Microsoft platform. You'll be working with multiple teams of specialists, covering the full Microsoft stack. The market is moving to a full online model, which will give you the opportunity to on work on client projects at the forefront of technology trends.
In your work, you will be expected to deliver consulting assignments (as well as support sales and pre-sales activities). Tasks may include:
- Understand the current client/project landscape and define and design the DevOps processes
- Identify the Accelerators that can be introduced to assist with the implementation and adoption of DevOps within the project and organisation.
- Implementation of DevOps process including ensuring the adoption by the development teams.
- Manage and Maintain the DevOps processes throughout the lifecycle of the project.
- Use effective communication to work with development teams to constantly enhance, document, found processes, improve coordination and increase the operational performance and security of systems.
You will have:
- Broad understanding of DevOps but with in-depth knowledge and experience of implementations with the Microsoft product stack (Azure/.NET, Dynamics or SharePoint)
- An understanding of the following areas
- ALM architecture design using Azure DevOps / VSTS / TFS
- Source code control repository for Team Foundation Version Control (TFVC) or Git
- Azure Services (Application Insights, Azure DevTest Lab, API Management, Web and Mobile Apps, Windows VM etc.)
- Continuous Integration, Delivery & Quality with best patterns & practices
- Build configuration and packaging management
- Azure DevOps architecture, its main components, its integration with other tools and services and using Extensions to leverage the processes.
- Awareness of other CI, CD & build automation tools (Jenkins, Quick Build, Teamcity, GitLab, Octopus Deploy etc.)
- A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality in the Microsoft platforms, keeping on top of roadmaps, studying for certifications and being ahead of the curve in regards to what the future holds and how it can benefit our clients.
- Excellent consulting skills:
- You form strong and lasting relationships with clients and colleagues, and these interactions should be second nature to you.
- You have an ability to clearly articulate and present your ideas and solutions
- Flexible attitude, critical thinking and the ability to engage with stakeholders at every level - from C-suite to end user.
- Demonstrable skills in facilitating workshops, gathering and documenting requirements, translating requirements into business processes, stakeholder engagement, creative thinking, presentation and coaching.
- A strong academic and continuing professional development record, and ideally a strong university background or a management qualification.
Ideally you will have had previous experience within a consultancy role, with experience of:
- Full life-cycle experience on programmes using Microsoft Technologies and knowledge of the supporting business processes.
- Microsoft certifications are advised.
Interested? Give Eddie a call on 0044 191 338 7671 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more details!