*Freelance Azure Technical Architect/Barcelona/On-site/English C1
Our client is hiring a Microsoft Azure Lead Engineer to work in partnership with their strategic customer base subscribed to their premium support offering to ensure they maximize the potential of their Cloud infrastructure and the value of their services.
The Lead Engineer plays an integral part in delivering Fanatical Support, becoming the technical lead for the Azure services utilized by their customer base and the services they wrap around those. The right candidate will have a background in working with Enterprise organisations and have a history of influencing senior members of a customer's IT organisation on cloud based IT projects.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Strategic collaboration on customer IT projects
- Provide consultancy and guidance regarding Microsoft Azure products and services
- Help enable customers to transition applications into the cloud
- Customer Infrastructure design and optimization
- Oversee complex problems / incidents, act as point of escalation
- Oversee technical change requests and new deployments
- Ongoing risk reviews and pro-active health checks of customer environments
- Driving best practice adoption (internally and externally)
- Operational cost management/planning of customer infrastructure
- Ensuring relevant architectural diagrams and runbooks are maintained
- Participate in Internal and customer meetings such as service reviews and design workshops
- Provide insight into the product development process based customer demand, industry trends and personal observations.
In addition to the core responsibilities above you will be expected to contribute to the MSFT practice area maturing as a business unit and driving cost and process efficiency. Internally you will be recognized as a Microsoft Azure expert and will contribute to building knowledge of the cloud platform and its emerging technologies through the client support.
*No need level of Spanish
If you want to know more about the role, please contact me so we can have a chat and talk about the role.