2nd Line/ 3rd Line Support Engineer - (£35k-£40k) - SW London
A Technically focused company providing enterprise solutions to small fast-growing companies we have come a long way. This is a result of hiring above average candidates who can learn from each other.
Role Benefits -
You will have time to develop skills in new technology.
You will be provided the knowledge to deploy technology in a way that makes our clients be the best in their industry.
They're will be progression opportunities to director if hard work is implemented.
Flexible package is provided where you can divert your salary into other aspects of your expenditure child vouchers, medical cover etc.
- Resolving Tickets as and when required and escalating to 3rd line when necessary.
Report to the Managing Director / Team Lead and provide day to day support of all our clients infrastructure and security.
You will work closely with the Support Team ensuring that service quality is delivered and that continuous service improvement is a key focus.
Act as a team technical escalation point and resolving more complex incidents from the 1st line.
Ensure good working knowledge of infrastructure . Networking and monitoring tools.
Project work as and when required.
- Ensure that a strong customer service ethos is provided.
- Update Security and Network information to accurately account for changes in infrastructure
- Test and rollout updates to firewalls, routers and server systems.
Technical Requirements -
- Working knowledge of a leading firewall vendor (FortiGate ideal)
- Working knowledge and hardware troubleshooting experience of Windows environments.
- Good knowledge of Networking.
- Good knowledge of 0365 plans and features, with some Exchange troubleshooting skills.
- Deployment and troubleshooting knowledge of Apple operating systems
- Good knowledge of Virtualization (HyperV or VMWare)
Additional details -
Standard work hours of 40 hours a week between core hours of 09:00 to 17:30. With a 4 week rotate to cover 8.00 start and Saturday emergency cover for key few clients. Office based. A level of travel and working from other customer or client locations may be required from time to time.
Interested? Please contact email@example.com and forward a copy of your CV.