*Position will interview remotely, with on-boarding targeted for Summer 2020*
Europe's leader in Azure Data Platform/Business Intelligence solutions are looking to add multiple consultants to their team in response to continued project wins and company growth
As a Senior Consultant, your role will encompass the full project life-cycle, from pre-sales engagements to requirements gathering, technical leadership, solution design and delivery and transition to support.
You'll be working exclusively within Microsoft Azure PaaS technologies, with a focus on Data Lake, Data Factory, CosmosDB, Synapse Analytics/Azure SQL Data Warehouse and Databricks.
You'll spend your time split between client site and your nominated base office (either Blackfriars, City of London or Godalming, Surrey), roughly 50/50. However during the current climate, staff are currently home-based. In normal circumstances it's important for the company to bring the teams together in office when not on site in order to facilitate learning and development, as well as foster their positive work/team environment.
In return, the company offer not only the most talented Azure Data Platform team to work in, but also some of the UK's best projects with a number of different clients in a wide range of industries. The company will also not only keep you up to date in your Azure knowledge and skills, but ahead of the curve with access to products before public preview and MS Certification support.
Role & Responsibilities
- Azure PaaS solution design and delivery
- Pre-Sales, technical leadership/guidance and project management duties
- Continued learning and development
Skills & Qualifications
- Azure solution design and development experience, including tools such as Data Factory v2, Data Lake, Spark/Databricks, CosmosDB, Synapse Analytics, SnowflakeDB, SQL Data Warehouse, Service Bus, Logic Apps
- Coding/Programming experience in languages such as SQL, Python, DAX, MDX, Scala
- Experience in leading/managing projects, ideally from a consultancy/partner environment.
- Starting salary of around £65-90,000 depending upon skills and experience
- Bonus of 5%, with potential to overachieve to 10%
- 25 days holiday (with option to buy more)
- Microsoft Certifications
- Private Medical insurance
To apply for this role, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 7552 for a confidential chat.
Nigel Frank are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Twitter = @NigelFrank_BI
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/owen-mitchell-b84984b2/