I am working with a client this week who are actively recruiting for an experienced Finance Manager to support and develop their internal finance department. This is an exciting new role that will allow any talented finance savvy professional to gain experience with accounting software and work for an international corporation. My client are a highly reputable business within the healthcare sector, and they have a global reach in terms of their operations - this is a really interesting chance for a passionate finance professional to join an expanding, financially stable company, work on a highly complex system with enterprise customers, and progress quickly within their expanding finance team.
What will I do day to day?
- Process improvement - recommendations to the Board for improved business process and strategy of the finance department
- Regulation of the balance sheet, preparation of monthly reconciliations; reporting for internal use and external
- Support the budget and forecast preparation
- Responsible for cash flow management and forecasting.
- There will also be the need to support project implementation including business acquisition.
- A successful candidate will deputise for the Head of Finance in their absence.
- Additional Ad Hoc Finance roles
What do I need to Qualify?
- Personable Character
- Over 2 Years' experience as a Finance Manager
- Over 4 Years overall Finance experience
- Strong commercial awareness
- Driven approach to your career
- Experience with Finance systems such as; SAP, SAGE or Dynamics ERP (NAV/AX)
- Experience with MS Excel and other reporting tools
- Strong Communication Skills
What make this company better than the rest?
- A worthwhile company with an ethos that supports those who are vulnerable and in-need
- Progression in a global corporation
- Salary starting at 30K
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact XXX by phone on 0191 4060 304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.