Management Accountant - Navision - £50,000
My client is looking for an experienced Account Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate for this role will be a skilled multi-tasker, reliable and possess the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships. The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of IT Systems and applications in particular MS WORD,EXCEL, POWERPOINT,SAGE and NAVISION. Non technically my client is keen to speak with people who take a proactive approach to problem solving whilst being able to multitask various projects and relationships simultaneously.
The purpose of this role is to manage and deliver an excellent, proactive accounting service to a dedicated portfolio of varied clients.
My client take are extremely proud of there existing workforce and are always looking to expand their professional team. Personal Development is important ; therefore they will provide on-going training in an exciting and motivating work environment.
Role & Responsibilities
- Proactively maintain and manage client relationships
- Complete all administration in a timely manner (including timesheets and fees) and to a high standard
- Develop business relationships with the aim of attracting new clients to the business
- Identify business opportunities and implementing solutions
Skills & Qualifications
- ICAS or ACCA qualification
- Excellent working knowledge of IT systems and applications, in particular MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sage, MS Navision
- Previous experience in managing & coaching teams
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Good technical ability
- Previous experience using ERP'S
- Opportunities for flexible working
- Generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement
- On - going training opportunities
- Dress Down Fridays
My client is currently reviewing CV's, with the view to schedule interviews within the next few weeks.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the MS Dynamics market, please contact James Marvell by phone on 0191 814 7454 or send your current CV to J.Marvell@nigelfrank.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics AX opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics AX team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.