Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales Developer - California - Remote
Dynamics 365 CE Developer
We are currently working with a large-scale consulting firm looking for an experienced and highly motivated MS D365 Online engineer or developer. The ideal individual is passionate about CRM transformation and about enabling organizations to utilize their platform as a powerful sales tool. This role will support the sales team through delivering tools, data, analytics, and actionable insights in order to drive sales through client relationship building.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with members of the data warehouse, data visualization, digital marketing, product managers, UX designers, and platform architects to assist in understanding and delivering a system to support the sales team.
- Design and build-user friendly and intuitive customizations and functionality on the Dynamics 365 online platform.
- Deliver platform integration using Microsoft's latest integration APIs and WebAPIs.
- Develop and conduct end-user training and create and maintain knowledge transfer documentation. Develop and continue to refine CRM implementation standards and tools
- Gather business requirements and develop solutions to best meet client needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years (or 3+ projects) of experience with extending Dynamics 365 using Azure Functions, PowerApps, Logic Apps, or Microsoft Flow.
- Strong CRM business, entity, and product knowledge.
- Prior experience working at a Microsoft Gold Partner or consultancy preferred.
- Knowledge and experience with the Dynamics 365 UI framework.
- Experience in the financial industry preferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication, leadership and client development skills to effectively present information to C-level management, public groups and/or board of directors
- Any Dynamics 365 Microsoft Certification highly preferred.
Please contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Dynamics 365 CRM, advertising more Dynamics 365 CRM permanent positions than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the D365/CRM market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and D365/CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on (949) 688-2233. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics CRM opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.