Azure Senior BI Architect- Remote - $160,000
Our client, a Microsoft gold partner company, is looking for an experienced data architect to join their growing team. This is a senior position with extensive experience in designing and building data solutions using technologies implemented on Azure and on premise. If you're interested in designing modern cloud database solutions on Microsoft Azure and love helping customers solve complex problems related to Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and Data Science, then this could be the right opportunity for YOU!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Interfacing directly with clients to solve broad business goals with database solutions.
- You will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and overseeing the development and execution of projects.
- This role will be directly involved in the business development process; specifically delivering customer demos to show the value of how data can drive business goals.
- Be able to build pilot solutions and proof-of-concepts with minimal direction.
- Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
What You Will Bring:
- Ability to appropriately architect complex data solutions utilizing SQL Server architecture. This includes storage, replication, server tuning, upgrading, backup/restore, security, etc.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- TSQL knowledge, DML/DDL, triggers, CTE's, query tuning, etc.
- Practical knowledge of how to design complex SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
- Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Service and Power BI.
- Knowledge of Azure SQL, and other Azure offerings centered around Data and Analytics (Azure Machine Learning, Data Lake, Data Factory, Streaming Analytics, Table Storage, Hadoop, etc.)
- Strong understanding of parallel processing utilizing Azure SQL Data Warehousing for both structured and unstructured data sources.
- Experience writing U-SQL and Azure Data Lake Analytics
- Experience with HDInsight, Spark, and Hadoop
If you feel you are a good fit for this role, email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call Stephanie directly: 704 247 5568
Nigel Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on Microsoft Cloud technologies. We deal with Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the Azure space.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of the utmost importance.